I never in my wildest dreams imagined that ANYONE would actually watch the felt balls video I made for a 30 Day Challenge in 2011, aside from those on the course. I’ve just had a quick squizz at the figures and as of today, the total is 304,491 (January 2015)!
It’s kinda exciting! Thank you all for watching it, and for your comments and questions. I look forward to making more.
I love seeing what people have made with their felt balls. This is a garland made from them. Do share – no shyness required…
- Merino fleece (rovings) – kits available here shortly
- Towel to collect any drips
- Soapy water (I use one small squirt of washing up liquid in about 3/4 pint of warm water
- Hot water (I used a teapot in the video)
- Cold water to rinse (this is in the jug)
- Optional mug of tea and songbird
A 6″ length of roving will make one ball approx 3/4″ diameter.
You can Pin this here.